PRESERVATION OF OUR PLANET CAN HAPPEN

To stop the Devastation around the world because of the building design practices is my Mission! For the true way for Preservation to be workable, is to stop the Devastation we create through these practices. Case in point, the antonym of Devastation is Preservation! Stop the Devastation of our communities and start Preserving them, Build to Flow with Nature not Resist "IT"!

To be or not to be

To be or not to be
Again & again

Saturday, December 5, 2009

LOSING LANDMARKS, LOSING LIVES

“THIS IS NOT AN AD, JUST A HANDICAP, X-CONSTRUCTION FOREMEN/MOM”
TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND START A COMPANY AT THE SAME TIME
Architectural Environmental Survival Design for Tomorrow™
BUILD TO FLOW WITH NATURE NOT TO RESIST IT. ™
Arch.E.S.D.T. ™


LOSING LANDMARKS, LOSING LIVES

After New Orleans's grate flood and countless loss of life, I wrote the Mayor of New Orleans and sent a copy of this e-mail to one of the newspapers in the area. This e-mail addressed my concerns for New Orleans and that I could offer a product that could save countless live and that the product could be manufactured in New Orleans to help the local economy as well. For this product could be marketed worldwide. The product is called “Life Pods™.” I prefer to spell it “Liphe Podds™.”
Liphe Podds™ are an escape capsule to be use-daring floods for residence to escape drowning. Liphe Podds™ can ether be put in by the resident or deployed by the power that be before or daring a disaster, like floods, tsunamis, tornadoes, and so on. I felt, being one that has come to “LOVE” New Orleans and it unique culture, that I must do everything in my power to save the lives of these people. So Liphe Podds™ were born and I know they can save lives. I told the Mayor of New Orleans if he would agree to help get Liphe Podds™ off the ground as well as put Liphe Podds™ to work in his own community, that I would only employee local workers and never relocate as while as have a slide scale fees for low-income folk. I never received a response. No wonder, he probably mustached me for a nobody, but as Bugs use to say “He don’t know me vary well do he!” I am the real thing and I can make a difference, just try me! My motto throughout life is “You have to tell me twice I’ll quit” I never Quit! M.K.B.

1 comment:

  1. Above is stage 1 Liphe Podds,stage 2 are much like the Apollo Capsule, holds 6 and can be dropped from a Helicopter (all Blue print made). Stage 3 Podds, are 10' x 10' with power, 6 beds stove, sink, table & bench, water treatment unit w/tanks. They can be assembled on site or deployed! (all Blue print made).

    ReplyDelete