PRESERVATION OF OUR PLANET CAN HAPPEN

To stop the Devastation around the world because of the building design practices is my Mission! For the true way for Preservation to be workable, is to stop the Devastation we create through these practices. Case in point, the antonym of Devastation is Preservation! Stop the Devastation of our communities and start Preserving them, Build to Flow with Nature not Resist "IT"!

To be or not to be

To be or not to be
Again & again

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mr. President, Umaru Yar’Aduaand the Nigerian people

COPY;
I want to bring hope
I am someone that feels they have a answer to your Flood and Drought problems in your Country. I do not want money for these solutions, just your recognition for care for your people as much as you do! (For we are all equals in my eyes, no color do I see) I feel that helping your capital City of Nigeria in Abuja, as well as the rest of the country have water at all times of the year and at the same time cut down the flood waters that pelage your region, would be a blessed thing. I humbly offer my services to you Mr. President, Umaru Yar’Adua, I am yours to command for the good of your people and mine. Please I bag of you lut me do this for you and I will forever be in your debt!
Vary Truly Your humble servant in waiting, Mary Katherine

Note:This e-mail was sent this year. I MUST STRESS THAT I OFFER THIS IDEA TO ANY COUNTRY THAT NEED HELP WITH FLOOD & DROUGHT PROBLEMS EVERY YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment