PRESERVATION OF OUR PLANET CAN HAPPEN

To stop the Devastation around the world because of the building design practices is my Mission! For the true way for Preservation to be workable, is to stop the Devastation we create through these practices. Case in point, the antonym of Devastation is Preservation! Stop the Devastation of our communities and start Preserving them, Build to Flow with Nature not Resist "IT"!

To be or not to be

To be or not to be
Again & again

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who I am

Who I am:

Age five while in Houston TX panhandling, standing outside a fanatical institute, I couldn’t help being in aw of the structures before me and of the goings-on inside. I met two businessmen that day. Telling them about the epiphany I had that day & aspirations to design, build and run my own Company someday.
They had a good laugh, then asked what I would do if given a chance. My answer was good enough to earn my family and I lunch. At their request, I sat with them separately while discussing business ideas.
Unfortunately to some, I fond myself never truly attending school or living within the society I so longed for. Only to realize latter this was the best thing that could have ever happened. Teaching myself the three R’s, at 17 my mom left home, so I put myself through school & graduated HS at 18.
Self starter, 25+ yr construction vet, Started working the trade at 17, with a background in Pastoral construction before hand l was a relief foremen at age 18 of General contractor. Exterior stonemason foreman at age 19, Rod Buster foreman at age 23. I learned to live off the land at an early age. Now trying to put myself out there as a NEW Architectural Designer with my ARCHITECTURAL ENVIRONMENTAL SURVIVAL DESIGN FOR TOMORROW™ BUILD TO FLOW WITH NATURE NOT TO RESIST IT. ARCH.E.S.D.T.™
I have a un-dieing thirst for knowledge and new experiences!

LIKES:
FISHING, HIKING, Wood carving....(Master Wood Jeweler), tinkering on old cars. Having a shop would be a plus, to work in...wood, metal, Inventor. A devout devotion to friends and love ones! Working hard to be the one finger on everyone's hand I meet. Passion, Honesty, Integrity, and perseverance working at as while. There is always room for improvement in one's life, for stagnate water grows no fish...Lol The study of the three dirty words and then some, like: Religion, politics, world affairs, philosophy, contract law, and business law. Love to read, and write books. Drawing anything that comes to mined, from a Dragon to a Mountain scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment